Learn to sketch a cabin window in this art class preview. Join us with artist Alán Ramiro Manning (@seethelines) for a glimpse into using a fude nib fountain pen and watercolour in preparation for his Mini Workshop art class. He’ll show you how to create texture and detail, plus how to use triad colour harmony.
Check out the reference photo here if you want to paint along!
- Sketching with a fude nib fountain pen
- Adding watercolour to a sketch
- Creating texture and detail with ink
- Using intuitive linework
Enrol in Alán's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
In the Mini Workshop art class, Alán will teach:
- Capturing a holistic sense of experience from a single moment
- Creating a sense of depth within a painting
- Expanding your skills to a whole scene
Etchr Products Mentioned:
Jackson's Art products mentioned:
- Fude nib fountain pen
- Waterproof black ink
- Winsor & Newton Watercolour Paints: Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team