Learn to turn a complicated urban scene into a simple one in this art class preview with artist Alina Tulli (@alinatulli). She will demonstrate how she creates sunny watercolour cityscapes, taking them from value studies to impressionist-style artworks. You’ll take your cues from her minimalist style to produce gorgeous art.
- Choosing what to paint
- Developing your idea
- Applying composition rules
- Making thumbnails
- Doing a value study with watercolour
In the 90-minute art class, Alina will teach:
- Colour theory
- Minimalist landscape techniques
- Enrol in Alina's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio
Christine Dubuc said:
I liked this demonstration. Very instructive!
May 07, 2021