Find new ways to add your own flavour to your dessert paintings! Join artist Alisa of @AlisaWorkshop in this Live Demo as she experiments with the wet-on-dry watercolour technique on delicious still-life desserts! Watch as she uses watercolours to make food look tasty by working with volumes and layers.
Check out the reference images here if you want to paint along!
- How to paint realistic food;
- What to do when you want a blurry effect when your paint lines are sharp;
- Building value scale will help to create form.
- Enrol in Alisa's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team