Learn to speed paint a landscape in this art class preview with artist Alvin Chong (@artofalvin). He will show you how to do a fast and loose sketch then quick watercolour washes. You’ll see how to emphasize all the essential details using just two colours.
- Sketching with only two colours
- Using coloured pencils to enhance your sketch
- Conveying an urban scene without knowing perspective
Here is the reference image if you want to paint along.
In the Mini Workshop art class, Alvin will teach:
- Painting loose urban scenes without losing detail
- Emphasizing negative space
- Using contrasting colours
- Highlighting focal points
Enrol in Alvin's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Clean water in containers
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team