Have you ever tried to achieve soft edges but ended up with a big pile of mush?
I know I have... but we have a solution for that!
Join Amie Farrell as she demonstrates how to use pencils and watercolours to create whimsical flowers.
- Combining watercolour pencils with watercolour paint;
- How to smudge the materials for a soft feel;
- ...and how to avoid muddying the painting!
- Enroll in Amie's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Amie's interview
- Etchr watercolours
- Etchr brushes
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio