In this art class preview, learn to paint a watercolour landscape with a limited palette. Join us as artist Anastasia Mily (@anastasiamilyart) teaches her style using only blues and browns. She will share a wet-on-wet watercolour technique and how to create harmony.
Check out the reference photo here if you want to paint along!
- COMING SOON
Enrol in Anastasia's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
In the Mini Workshop art class, Anastasia will teach:
- Choosing colours based on colour theory
- Wet-on-wet watercolour techniques
- Painting with a limited colour palette
- Creating harmony and balance with colour and value
- Painting a sunset in your landscape
Etchr Products Mentioned:
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- The Perfect Sketchbook A5
- White Gouache
- Watercolour palette
- Pencil and an eraser
- Masking Tape
- Cotton Buds (Q-Tips)
- Small hand towel or paper towel
- Small spray bottle
- Two jars of water
- Support for the paper block/board to create a slight tilt to the paper
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team
Cindy Bale Tanner said:
This was a fabulous workshop. Anastasia Mily was so generous with us to paint at midnight her time in Australia. Thank you Anastasia and Etchr!
September 08, 2021