In this art class preview, learn the importance of including people in your urban sketches with Andrey Shmatnik (@andreysh555). He’ll show you how to take the anonymouse figures to the foreground as he sketches people in relation to the world around them. You’ll learn techniques for populating your sketches with human figures using intentional linework and colours.
- Simplifying drawing people for urban scenes
- Drawing simplified people in different poses.
- Adding people to ensure proper proportions and movement
In the 90-minute art class, Andrey will teach:
- Drawing carrots and blobs
- Applying human anatomy to sketches
- Using multiple mediums
Enrol in Andrey's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Etchr Sketchbook (Landscape): A5 Cold Press
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team