Getting started with watercolour?
Join Angela Fehr as she demonstrates how to get started with this colourful medium!
We will begin by doing quick thumbnail painting sketches, and then we will pick one to take further while going through Angela's painting process!
Check out her reference image
- Tips and tricks: tilted sketchbook is ideal for proper water flow;
- Dealing with details;
- Figuring out how much water to use with watercolour;
- How colour combos can make a huge difference in the finish product.
- Enroll in Angela's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr A6 Sketchbook Cold Press
- Etchr Brush Set
- Etchr Watercolour Half Pan Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio