Learn to have fun painting flowers in this art class preview with artist Ania Zwara (@mamafabrics). She’ll show you where to start, where to add water, how to control saturation and more. You’ll draw and paint lovely peonies and enjoy yourself while doing it.
- Using the eraser as a “painting” tool
- Colour mixing tips
- How to control the amount of water in the brush
- How to go from light to dark while giving life to your flower painting
- The secret to painting leaves
In the 90-minute art class, Ania will teach:
- Composing a full page of florals
- Techniques for realistic botanicals
- Enroll in Ania Zwara (Mama Fabrics's) Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Etchr A4 Perfect Sketchbook
- Etchr 8" Square Paper Block (Cold Press)
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio