Learn to create a stunning loose floral bouquet with artist Atie (@wkndiminlove) in this art class preview. She’ll show you how to mix colours and brushstrokes to compose floral paintings. You’ll see her put together blooms in a purposeful arrangement for a quick and satisfying work of art.
- Creating radial balance
- Overlapping for an organic feeling
- Using a large brush for a loose composition
- Controlling contrast with progressive layers
- Adding details to the focal points
Inspiration Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wsbnt1fhsgpto77/AADrSHiBaLNtr4KScaFvigPza?dl=0
In the 90-minute art class, Atie will teach:
- Understanding organic flower structures
- Painting with wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry
- Applying psychology to composition
Enrol in Atie's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team