Do all your pet portraits end up looking generic and a bit distorted?
Why not pull together those portraits to create a cute cartoon style? Join artist Aubry Cohen (@aubryjoi) in this Live Demo as they shows you how to draw a cartoonish pet portrait using paint pens. Learn how to stylise your pet drawings and choose colours that will match the mood of your artworks.
Download this reference photo if you wish to paint along!
- Basic tips on handling paint markers;
- How they transitioned from digital to traditional, and why they like paint markers;
- Their experience with Posca, Arteza and other marker brands, opacity and layering;
- Recommended paper choices for paint markers;
- Correcting errors with white pen or other colors.
- Enrol in Aubry's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- Watercolour Postcards
- Etchr Sketchbook Bundles
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team