Learn to confidently portray people loosely and expressively in this art class preview with artist Bianca Rayala (@biancarayala). She’ll show you how to use a limited colour palette to achieve colour harmony. In addition, you will learn her secrets for confidence with the human figure.
- Working with two washes
- Painting with colour harmony
- Adding interest and texture with splatters
- Adding details with dry brushing
Here is the reference image if you want to paint along.
In the Mini Workshop art class, Bianca will teach:
- Using splashing and splattering
- Adding vibrancy and movement
- Mixing colours for hair and skin tones
Enrol in Bianca's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Chartpak products mentioned:
- 24 Grumbacher Watercolor Pans
- 9x12 Watercolor Pad
- 1 set of 3 Grumbacher Goldenedge Watercolor Brushes
Etchr products mentioned:
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team