Learn to paint a winter bird in this art class preview with artist Caylin Jayde (@caylin_jayde). She’ll show you how to use complementary colours and incorporate the bird’s natural ecosystem. You’ll learn to mix colours and get your wings wet with colour theory.
- Understanding how colour mixing matters
- Creating interest in your work with this colour technique
- Taking advantage of this aspect of a colour
- Creating atmospheric perspective with this unusual tone
- Combining watercolour and gouache
In the 90-minute art class, Caylin will teach:
- Painting a realistic bird
- Enroll in Caylin Jayde's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Etchr 8'' Square Paper Block (Cold Press)
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio