Learn to create a well-composed bouquet in this art class preview with artist Clarice Gomes (@helloclariceg). She will show you colours and brush strokes that work well together through her step-by-step process. You’ll learn how to easily mix and match loose watercolour florals.
- Making petals with various brush strokes
- Choosing a focal point
- Using all parts of the brush to paint the first petals
- Creating variation by adding different colours to the flowers
- Adding contrast with various shades of green and blue.
In the Mini Workshop art class, Clarice will teach:
- Warm-up with simple petal techniques
- Making your colours work together
- Watercolour Postcards: Cold Press
- Pearlescent Watercolours: Versatile 12 Half Pan Set
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team