Do you find it challenging to start an urban sketch because of the countless details you want to include? Get started on your art and save the thinking for later!
Join artist Mike Daikubara’s Live Demo as he shares his techniques on capturing complex subjects using his basic techniques on perspective and tools. Learn to capture moments using ink and watercolour to create a scenic urban sketch.
- Tips on how to lay a guide on your page before starting to sketch;
- Sketching loosely with a fountain pen;
- How to add colour and other details with different mediums to make your sketch pop;
- How to get the best results out of your chosen art supplies!
- Enrol in Mike's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16:
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio