Learn to capture complex subjects in an urban sketch with artist Mike Daikubara (@mikedaikubara). In this art class preview, he’ll show you how to use basic techniques with perspective and tools so you can get started on your art and save the thinking for later. You’ll be able to capture any moment using ink and watercolour for a scenic urban sketch.
- Laying down a guide before you start
- Sketching loosely with a fountain pen
- Adding colour with different mediums
- Getting the best results from your supplies
In the 90-minute art class, Mike will teach:
- Creating urban scenes at different angles
- Enrol in Mike's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16:
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio