There is a powerful and subtle contrast between highlights and shadows in landscape painting that can add tremendous depth. What is the secret ingredient to create realistic depths and values in your artworks?
Find out how in this Live Demo with returning artist Ashwini Sajeendran (@ashwinisajeendran)! Achieve her effortless style with easy steps in combining basic colour mixing techniques, flexible brush strokes, and colour value.
- Setting up the landscape to have depth;
- Starting with the background and working into the foreground;
- Using Arteza gouache;
- The differences between watercolor brushes and gouache brushes.
- Enrol in Ashwini's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A5
- Gouache Brushes: Set of 8
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team