Learn to create depth in your landscapes with returning artist Ashwini Sajeendran (@ashwinisajeendran). She’ll show you how a powerful and subtle contrast between highlights and shadows in landscape painting can add tremendous depth.
- Creating realistic depths and values
- Mixing colours and colour theory
- Using flexible brush strokes
- Setting up the landscape to have depth
- Starting with the background and working into the foreground
- Using Arteza gouache
- Understanding the difference between watercolour and gouache brushes
In the Mini Workshop art class, Ashwini will teach:
- Understanding tone and value
- Understanding colour theory
- Applying colour theory to colour mixing
Enrol in Ashwini's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team