Ran out of techniques to make your floral artworks more vibrant?
Join Azmarina Tanzir as she demonstrates how to compose and choose lively colors for floral paintings, which can fill any sketchbook! Use easy watercolor techniques to create bright and beautiful floral paintings.
- Leveraging different shades of the same colour to create depth and interest in your piece;
- The differences between wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry;
- Tips on keeping your focal point sharp;
- Leveraging the white of the page to create interest in your composition;
- How to use pens one a watercolour painting.
- Enrol in Azmarina's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio