Learn to keep an art journal in this art class preview with artist Becky Cao (@caobecky). She will demonstrate how to begin an art journal by documenting aspects of your everyday life. Be ready to pull out a jam jar, pickle jar, ketchup container, or something else from your refrigerator if you would like to follow along!
- What to consider when starting an art journal
- Sketching with pen and various line styles
- Enhancing a sketch with watercolours
- Learning the importance of observation
In the 90-minute art class, Becky will teach:
- Composing an art journal page
- Watercolour techniques
- Drawing techniques
- Enrol in Becky's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Etchr Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio
Vickie Nelson said:
I’ve loved all your demos on YouTube.
If you ever teach a class on drawing let me know.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
November 11, 2021