Learn to create beautiful landscapes even in black and white with artist Cameron Lawrence (@cam.lawrence_art) in this art class preview. He’ll show you his approach to sketching landscapes with movement and life. You’ll see how to capture the beauty of windswept pine trees using ink.
- Holding your pencil and pen properly
- Shading techniques
- Moving around the page vs focusing on one thing at a time
- Deciding to eliminate or enhance an object
In the 90-minute art class, Cameron will teach:
- Doing a pencil sketch first
- Adding ink
- Purchase Cameron's Mini Workshop Recording
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Etchr A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team