Learn to compose eye-catching flower bouquets with artist Carla Chua in this art class preview. She’ll share her techniques for painting florals that bloom just right. You’ll see how to use layering and blending to paint a bouquet that lasts forever in your sketchbook.
- Layering washes for pigment saturation
- Blending edges
- Limiting your palette
- Adding shadows with unexpected colours
- Adding finishing details with a paint pen
Outline Sketch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vm6qV80u0HG7VnkQFHMawjwVAaTx9wJf/view?usp=sharing
In the 90-minute art class, Carla will teach:
- Adding depth with shadows
- Using varying brush strokes
- Composing bouquets and flowers
Enrol in Carla's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team