Learn to paint a miniature landscape in this art class preview with artist Carolyn Wong (@seeroro_). She’ll show you new brush techniques with acrylic gouache. You’ll learn tips for painting with a dry brush to get a more natural look in your landscapes.
- Acrylic gouache vs traditional gouache
- Setting the mood with your first wash
- Creating textures successfully
- Adding details and highlights
In the 90-minute art class, Carolyn will teach:
- Emphasizing light and value
- Intentional brushstrokes
- Enrol in Carolyn's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Cold Press
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Hot Press
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio