Have you tried to experiment with new brush techniques on your landscape paintings but failed? We'll help you figure it out!
Paint along with Carolyn Wong, aka Seeroro, as she demonstrates various techniques on creating miniature landscapes with Acryla Gouache. With her tips on painting with a dry brush, giving your landscapes a more natural look will never be easier!
- The differences between acrylic gouache and regular gouache;
- How to choose your first wash colour in order to portray the right mood;
- How to successfully create textures with acrylic gouache;
- How to decide where to ad highlights and details.
- Enrol in Carolyn's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Cold Press
- Etchr Sketchbook: A4 Hot Press
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio