Learn to paint realistic watercolour cookies in this art class preview with artist Connie Au (@conniegg316). She’ll show you how she layers her colours for a realistic look. You’ll see how to manage your shadows and highlights.
- Drying between layers
- Highlighting and Shading
- Preserving white and maintaining contrast
Reference and Outline:
In the 90-minute art class, Connie will teach:
- Controlling water
- Layering with wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry
- Purchase Connie's Mini Workshop Recording
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team