Learn to paint a realistic blue sky in this art class preview with artist Eleanor Mill (@melibertine). She’ll show you a unique painting technique for clouds, and you’ll learn to mix the right colours for a cloudy sky.
- Soaking the paper for wet-on-wet
- Putting water on the back of the paper
- Blending colours
- Painting the foreground after the paper dries
In the 90-minute art class, Eleanor will teach:
- Painting an evening sky
- Creating shadows and silhouettes
- Understanding value and tone
- Enrol in Laura's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Mini Palette: 19 wells
- Etchr Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio