Learn to paint an easy-breezy seascape in this art class preview with artist Elina Zhelyazkova (@inkpapersquirrel). She’ll show you how to paint a consistent wet-on-wet wash and use vibrant colours. You’ll combine watercolour with gouache and create interest with multiple hues.
- Simple pencil techniques that will crush the fear of the blank page
- Using wet on wet to create a consistent wash
- Using vibrant colours for rich shadows
- Water to pigment ratio: how to control it
In the 90-minute art class, Elina will teach:
- Painting a glowing sunset
- Painting with perspective for depth
- Enroll in Elina's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team