Learn to paint an easy-breezy seascape in this art class preview with artist Elina Zhelyazkova (@inkpapersquirrel). She’ll show you how to paint a consistent wet-on-wet wash and use vibrant colours. You’ll combine watercolour with gouache and create interest with multiple hues.
- Simple pencil techniques that will crush the fear of the blank page
- Using wet on wet to create a consistent wash
- Using vibrant colours for rich shadows
- Water to pigment ratio: how to control it
In the 90-minute art class, Elina will teach:
- Painting a glowing sunset
- Painting with perspective for depth
- Enroll in Elina's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team
Page Bartlett said:
I would love to be able to open up a calendar upon visiting Etchr Studio to make sure I’m not missing any demos or minis coming up. Notice alerts don’t always give me enough time to prepare my day. It would help if there was a calendar button to push. Upcoming doesn’t clearly state date without having to open each paragraph.
April 29, 2021