Learn to paint a monochromatic cityscape in ink with artist and urban sketcher Heather Souliere (@heathersouliere). In this art class preview, she’ll show you how to add dimension to any piece with the creative potential of ink. You’ll learn to paint the light and shadows instead of the object and complete an entire painting with only three washes.
- Painting light, shadows, and shapes
- Using values instead of colours
- Painting with only three washes
In the 90-minute art class, Heather will teach:
- Creating a pencil sketch and line drawing
- Using precise brush strokes
- Creating value with one colour
- Enrol in Heather's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- 6" Square Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team