Learn to draw and paint simultaneously in this workshop preview with urban sketcher John Albany Hoyle (@johnalbanyhoyle). He’ll take you on a tour of London’s post-industrial infrastructures through sketching. Watch him turn these urban scenes into art by using expressive and vibrant colours. You’ll see how to loosely sketch and ink detailed historical landmarks following a fluid wet-on-wet painting process.
- Drawing and painting with watercolour at the same time
- Indicating perspective with the linework
- Using details to enhance your urban sketch
Live Demo Reference: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iqso93h7bzskgfd/LD%20ref.jpg?dl=0
In the Mini Workshop art class, John will teach:
- Using vibrant colours
- Painting with wet-on-wet watercolour
- Letting ink run in wet watercolour
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team