Let the creative flaws and historical essence of your surroundings bring out the best of your masterpiece!
Join urban sketcher John Albany Hoyle (@johnalbanyhoyle) in this Live Demo and take a tour of London's post-industrial infrastructures through sketching! Turn these urban scenes into art by using expressive and vibrant colours. Learn how to loosely sketch and ink detailed historical landmarks following a fluid wet-on-wet painting process.
Check out this reference image here if you want to paint along!
- How to draw and paint with watercolor at the same time;
- How to indicate perspective with linework without being a pro;
- Using details to enhance your urban sketch.
- Enrol in John's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team