Learn to give your watercolour paintings depth and emotion in this workshop preview with artist Juan Ian (@juan.ian). He’ll show you how to use simple techniques for perspective. You’ll see how using similar shapes and brushstrokes builds depth and creates a sense of visual flow in any landscape.
- Conceiving the depth of the painting
- Intuitively painting brush strokes and learning as you go
- Being willing to make mistakes while the image evolves
- Connecting yourself with nature
Live Demo Reference: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aeg7mzwadh33t1w/LD%20reference.jpg?dl=0
In the Mini Workshop art class, Juan will teach:
- Creating colour combinations
- Making bold statements with colour choices
- Building movement into the composition
Enrol in Juan's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Pearlescent Watercolors: Versatile 12 Half Pan Set
- Etchr Perfect Sketchbook A4
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team