Learn to paint a watercolour floral composition in this art class preview with artist Kateryna Kylitska (@windonpaper). She’ll show you how to create a heart-shaped botanical illustration using watercolour and ink.
- Starting with a simple sketch to place the larger objects
- Finding a good balance of colour and placement
- Using any colour for mixing and creating harmony
- Emphasizing with ink
In the Mini Workshop art class, Kateryna will teach:
- Combining floral and botanical elements with house portraits
- Illustration techniques
- Painting realism with watercolour
Enrol in Kateryna's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team