Want to create a vibrant painting to bring a splash of colour to your minimalist space?
Join artist Kateryna Kylitska (@windonpaper) in this Live Demo as she demonstrates how to create a heart-shaped botanical illustration using watercolour and ink! Learn sketching compositions, watercolour mixing, and try your hand at incorporating her signature illustration techniques to create your own realistic art decors!
- Starting with a simple sketch to place the larger objects in the template, then using a black ink pen to complete the line drawing;
- Switching back and forth between painting with watercolour and ink to find a good balance of color and placement of the smaller elements;
- Using any color for mixing and creating harmony within the piece;
- Emphasizing thicker contours with ink pen in areas where edges meet or where shadows would be.
- Enrol in Kateryna's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team