Learn to pick and mix colours in this art class preview with artist KatieBute (@katiebute_art). She’ll show you how watercolour can be genuinely rewarding, especially after discovering complementary colours. You’ll get a lesson on her wet-on-dry technique and tips for blending.
- Choosing a colour palette
- Painting wet-on-dry
- Using only one brush
- Lifting watercolour without a brush
- Leaving white on your piece
Outline Sketch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys31qca4q57m86k/LD_Reference%20Sketch.jpg?dl=0
In the 90-minute art class, Katie will teach:
- Mixing pigment while avoiding muddiness
- Blending techniques
- Using a wide colour selection
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio