In this Live Demo, watch artist Lene Myhre paint a mushroom with watercolour then add coloured pencil for extra detail. She will create texture with depth and color and work some magic by getting white without using white paint.
- Using wet on dry for initial light washes, then dropping in more colour to deepen values;
- Painting white without using white;
- Outlining the contours with watercolour paint;
- Adding in coloured pencil after everything dries for final touches, textures, and details.
- Enrol in Lene's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Etchr products mentioned:
Jackson's Art products mentioned:
- Watercolour paint in Buff Titanium
- Watercolour paint in Burnt Sienna
- Polychromos Coloured Pencil in Burnt Sienna
- Polychromos Coloured Pencil in Yellow Ochre
- Schimoniart Brushes by Fibonacci
- Handmade watercolour paints by Lene
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team