Learn to create botanical-themed art with gouache and coloured liners alongside artist Maylee Mouse (@mayleemouse) in this art class preview! You’ll see how she plays with gouache paint opacity to enhance the botanical elements. Then she’ll add finishing touches with coloured liners.
- Underpainting gradients with diluted acrylic gouache
- Creating focal points with concentrated paint
- Using gradients for tone variation on leaves
- Adding sharp final details with coloured pens
In the 90-minute art class, Maylee will teach:
- Adjusting opacity from transparent to opaque
- Adding vibrancy with coloured liner pens
Enrol in Maylee's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- Portrait Etchr Sketchbook in B5/Hot Press
- 19-wells Mini Palette
- Gouache Brushes: Set of 8
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team