Learn to transform your beloved animals into magical creatures with artist Meghan McLaughlin. She’ll show you how to use shapes to build the foundation of your fantastical creatures. You’ll finish your artwork with soft pastel watercolours to complete the whimsical look.
- Using beans for bodies
- Making artistic changes as you wish
- Having fun while making art
- Painting wet-on-dry watercolour techniques.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgn1b9ghjgtngea/LD%20ref%20photo%201.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2obzznusxs0vfh/LD%20ref%20photo%203.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/2p5j1axxce8qi08/LD%20ref%20photo%204.jpg?dl=0
In the 90-minute art class, Meaghan will teach:
- Using structural shapes
- Sketching with coloured pencil
- Adding backgrounds with complementary colours
- Purchase Meaghan's Mini Workshop Recording
- Perfect Sketchbook A5
- 8'' Square Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Mini Palette: 19 Wells
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio