Join Natalia Savostina in her Live Demo as shows how to make your fruits, such as lemons even more brighter using soft pastels. Discover a new medium and a wide range of techniques on how to liven up any still life artwork you create!
Check out the reference image here.
- The basics of how to use soft pastels, what paper to use and how to blend them;
- The difference between stick pastels and pencil pastels, how to work with them, and how to substitute them;
- How to indicate form, texture, and depth to make the subject of your drawing look realistic.
- Enroll in Natalia's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Slate Satchel
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team