Learn to use soft pastels in this art class preview with artist Natalia Savostina. She’ll show you a wide range of techniques to liven up any still life using soft pastels. She’ll go over the basics, including what paper to use.
- Using soft pastels
- Blending soft pastels
- The difference between stick and pencil pastels
- Indicating form, texture, and depth
Reference: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D86hFcT_rnL3V1yqzVbm1ai6TOpLCz59/view?usp=sharing Colour range: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jNm_MfCM3N3yT1GxNRVSGAPJhtQQdhEw/view?usp=sharing
In the 90-minute art class, Natalia will teach:
- Adding pure bright colours
- Choosing a range of colour
- Enroll in Natalia's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Slate Satchel
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team