Astronomy and nature are two different things but one thing is for sure - they create the most delicate yet magical artwork when combined!
Join artist Natalie Neumann as she teaches us how to use a one of a kind bleach highlighting technique for your ink painting in this Live Demo. She will show us how to create a dreamy ink painting using ink techniques to find various colours, contrast and highlights.
Check out her reference image
- How your line quality can bring realism to your animal drawing;
- Tips on using fine point nibs;
- How to do wet on wet with ink;
- Lifting techniques;
- Adding shadows with ink, and highlights with bleach;
Using golden ink for a special touch!
- Enroll in Natalies's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Wood Pulp A4 Paper Block (Hot Press)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Etchr Pearlescent Watercolours: Versatile 12 Half Pan Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio