In this art class preview, learn to sketch people in an urban setting with artist and urban sketcher Pedro Loureiro (@pedromacloureiro). He’ll show you how to use actions, background, and scenery to capture a moment in an urban sketch. You’ll learn how different lines can convey different levels of focus and how colour and shadow contribute to the whole image.
- Using two different ways to create a sketch
- Painting shadows with black
- Finding the central focus in an urban setting;
- Using a limited palette
- Creating harmony in the painting
In the Mini Workshop art class, Pedro will teach:
- Sketching a whole crowd
- Visualising head and body posture
- Illustrate a close up scene
Enrol in Pedro's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team