Learn to add light and texture to watercolour landscapes with artist Qi Han (@simpleIndeed) in this art class preview. She’ll guide you through her repertoire of watercolour techniques. You’ll see her use dry brushing, wet-on-wet painting, and paint splattering to achieve different textures.
- Painting with only four colours
- Controlling wet into wet
- Guiding interest with detail and colour saturation
- Creating intentional edges
In the 90-minute art class, Qi will teach:
- Blending for stormy clouds
- Using masking fluid
- Giving the illusion of light
- Painting without a sketch
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team