Learn to draw people with watercolour shapes and loose pencil sketches in this art class preview with artist Reginald Roquemore (@rokmo_ex). He’ll show you how to have fun while learning to draw the human figure. You’ll learn to stay focused and avoid being overwhelmed.
- Creating drawings from watercolour shapes
- Finding the soul of the body you’re drawing
- Sketching loosely to build stronger, confident lines
- Taking advantage of your references
Inspiration Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GxBN1rooo2rE8bNbcHQcjf6XNbYv5vIr?usp=sharing
In the 90-minute art class, Reginald will teach:
- Adding ink to your pencil sketches
- Enrol in Reginald's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $6 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio