Hello, Spring! Ready to welcome a bright and sunny new season Llamas?
Join Renata Tot as she shows how to effectively mix watercolour paint with ink. Through her technique, you will create beautiful flowers that will work as a stand alone painting or even Spring postcards!
Check out her reference image
- How to do the splatter technique without fear;
- Tips on water and pigment control;
- Easy ways to work with gradients;
- Drying with a hairdryer Vs letting the piece dry on its own;
- Using waterproof pens to bring the piece together.
- Enroll in Renata's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour Postcards: Cold Press
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio