Learn to paint atmospheric perspective in this art class preview with artist Renee Walden (@reneewaldenart). She’ll show you how to plan for capturing the mood and atmosphere of a scene. You’ll paint first in watercolour, then add final details in ink.
- Understanding aerial perspective
- Creating depth with colour
- Using edge control to lead the viewer’s eye
- Applying contrast
- Keeping a unified colour palette
In the 90-minute art class, Renee will teach:
- Watercolour techniques
- Ink techniques for drawing over watercolour
- Enroll in Renee's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team
David Hamson said:
That was fantastic thanks
August 02, 2021