Learn to create beautiful and elegant flowers with watercolour in this art class preview with artist Rinko Kimino (@rk.art_studio). She will demonstrate her process for painting lilies with watercolour. You’ll add a modern twist to your florals by adding fineliner accents, making your details stand out.
- Mixing and blending colours
- Painting wet-on-wet
- Preventing unwanted bleeds
- Using washi tape for straight lines
References: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukqpmjjgvwfme4u/Live%20Demo.jpeg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/otmmxbkho1fglvi/Live%20Demo_Finished%20Artwork.jpg?dl=0
In the 90-minute art class, Rinko will teach:
- Using fineliners
- Adding elegance with details
- Purchase Rinko's Mini Workshop Recording
- Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Etchr Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Etchr A5 Paper Block (Cold Press)
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio