Learn to paint a misty forest in this workshop preview with artist Rivka Wilkins (@rivkawilkinsart). She will paint a serene forest landscape with acrylics. You’ll see her transform a blank canvas into a picturesque forest scene of evergreen trees and transparent mist!
- Layering with acrylics
- Painting from background to foreground
- Glazing with white to create misty depth
- Using a fan brush to create the texture of pine trees
- Adding in sunbeams
- Creating value differentiation for realism and depth.
Live Demo Reference: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nl6pkn20ljpgfcj/image0.jpeg?dl=0
In the Mini Workshop art class, Rivka will teach:
- Adding fog
- Painting pine trees
- Creating depth among trees
Enrol in Rivka's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team