Learn to paint dimensional food illustrations in this art class preview with artist Roxanne Bunag (@superproxie). She’ll show you how to transform a flat photo into a still-life artwork that combines light and proportion with meaningful design.
- Painting wet-on-dry with gouache
- Mixing and diluting colours on the paper
- Painting intricate details as a meditative and therapeutic outlet
- Adding in subsequent layers of paint to mitigate streakiness
- Building colour vibrancy
References: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0y2epmrnqbgj7d2/763.jpeg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/9enrxtsfzo0gbrd/20210628_110245.jpg?dl=0
In the Mini Workshop art class, Roxanne will teach:
- Painting typography
- Illustrating realistic food
- Understanding elements of Still Life painting
Enrol in Roxanne's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Etchr Mirror
- A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team