Paint tricky transparent liquid in watercolour with basic techniques! In this free Live Demo, artist Sanita (@cheeseminteu) will demonstrate how using wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry can create realistic looking transparency.
Check out the reference images here if you want to paint along!
- How to mix colour to help achieve the desired colour for each of the element within the bottle;
- How to achieve highlights using mixes;
- How to use ivory black to mix with base colour to achieve contrast;
- The type of sketchbook a beginner should start with.
- Enrol in Sanita (Cheeseminteu)'s Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Enjoy 40% off on art materials when you use the code "EtchrSummer21" on www.chartpakstore.com from July 1, 2021 through September 1, 2021 and receive free shipping on orders over $100! Eligible for orders shipped to the US & Canada only.
Chartpak products mentioned:
- 24 Grumbacher Watercolor Pans
- 9x12 Watercolor Pad
- 1 set of 3 Grumbacher Goldenedge Watercolor Brushes
Etchr products mentioned:
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team