Learn to paint tricky transparent liquid in watercolour with artist Sanita (@cheeseminteu) in this art workshop preview. She will demonstrate how using wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry can create realistic looking transparency.
- Mixing colour for transparency
- Achieving highlights using mixes
- Using ivory black for contrast
- Using the right kind of sketchbook
Here are the reference images if you want to paint along
In the Mini Workshop art class, Sanita will teach:
- Painting realistic food texture
- Painting solid food in a transparent beverage
- Painting shadows and reflections
- Achieving dramatic realism with watercolour
Enrol in Sanita (Cheeseminteu)'s Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Enjoy 40% off on art materials when you use the code "EtchrSummer21" on www.chartpakstore.com from July 1, 2021 through September 1, 2021 and receive free shipping on orders over $100! Eligible for orders shipped to the US & Canada only.
Chartpak products mentioned:
- 24 Grumbacher Watercolor Pans
- 9x12 Watercolor Pad
- 1 set of 3 Grumbacher Goldenedge Watercolor Brushes
Etchr products mentioned:
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team