Learn to paint loosely with gouache in this art class preview with Sarah Burns (@saraburnsstudio). She’ll show you how to fill your landscapes with light and life. You’ll learn when to stop painting to leave your work alive. She’ll show you how to combine bright colours and composition to make any landscape magical.
- Using colour charts
- Layering gouache
- Using chunky bold strokes
- Emphasizing light in a painting
In the 90-minute art class, Sarah will teach:
- Choosing bright colours
- Adding texture
- Enroll in Sarah's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr Sketchbook: A5 Hot Press
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team
Lilian Alves de Oliveira said:
I love Sarah Burns work! I follow her for a long time. She’s amazing! That’s a demo / workshop that I won’t loose! =)
March 22, 2021