Learn to merge your traditional painting experience with digital in this art class preview with artist Tayler Olivas (@taylerolivasart). He’ll show you how he paints with gouache on paper and with gouache brushes in Procreate. You’ll learn about brush economy and how to use texture to make your work more believable.
- Using a sketchbook for ideas and thought process work
- Using gouache like watercolour
- Maintaining painterly texture in digital format
https://www.dropbox.com/s/327axzkiges3ohf/DSC_0343.JPG?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m05lvtyay0qelb/DSC_0342.JPG?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/zuceajygcaheis6/DSC_0341.JPG?dl=0
In the 90-minute art class, Tayler will teach:
- Using brushes in Procreate
- Adjusting your work in Procreate
- Enroll in Tayler's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Download these reference images: image one, image two, image three
- Etchr Sketchbook Cold Press (A4)
- Etchr Sketchbook Hot Press (A4)
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio