Learn to paint a forest landscape with depth in this art class preview with artist William Milcovich (@artmilco). He’ll show you his wet-on-wet technique to fill your page with light. You’ll learn to use one-point perspective with greys and saturated colours to create depth and movement.
- Neutralizing your colours
- Layering and glazing
- Painting light beams and shadows
In the 90-minute art class, Manelle will teach:
- Understanding perspective
- Painting reflections
- Enroll in William's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
Etchr A5 Perfect Sketchbook
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio