Learn to paint a forest landscape with depth in this art class preview with artist William Milcovich (@artmilco). He’ll show you his wet-on-wet technique to fill your page with light. You’ll learn to use one-point perspective with greys and saturated colours to create depth and movement.
- Neutralizing your colours
- Layering and glazing
- Painting light beams and shadows
In the 90-minute art class, Manelle will teach:
- Understanding perspective
- Painting reflections
- Enroll in William's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5.50 Mini Workshops)
- Etchr A5 Perfect Sketchbook
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio
Diana Cromer said:
I have failed to locate the reference images and outline for William Malcovich’s course here or on Youtube.
Please forward these to email@example.com I am currently taking the next class he offered and looking forward to you posting the three hour class. Thanks
August 29, 2021