Learn to draw an adorable bear from sketch to finish in this workshop preview with Yuliia Orlova (@myweirdart_). She will draw the linework with ink, starting with big shapes and finishing off with details. Then, she will fill in with a gradient watercolour effect, just like a page from a colouring book!
- Finding inspiration for art
- Starting with a pencil sketch
- Measuring and centring your drawing
- Inking the pencil lines
- Adding details
- Painting with a limited watercolour palette
- Creating a gradient
- Placing colours
Live Demo Reference: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4j5xt47dzxp779d/LD.jpeg?dl=0
In the Mini Workshop art class, ARTIST will teach:
- Splashing colours
- Drawing abstract shapes and lines
- Shading for dimension
- Creating abstract compositions
- Hiding linework imperfections
- Balancing colours
Enrol in Yuliia's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
Enjoy 40% off on art materials when you use the code "EtchrSummer21" on www.chartpakstore.com from July 1, 2021 through September 1, 2021 and receive free shipping on orders over $100! Eligible for orders shipped to the US & Canada only.
Chartpak products mentioned:
- 24 Grumbacher Watercolor Pans
- 9x12 Watercolor Pad
- 1 set of 3 Grumbacher Goldenedge Watercolor Brushes
Etchr products mentioned:
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team