Learn to sketch in two-point perspective with artist Dan Granger (@doodlen_dan). He will show you how to properly plan your piece and block your images to fit on your paper. You’ll see how easy it is to begin urban sketching.
Check out these reference photos if you want to sketch along!
- Finding big shapes in a scene
- Blocking in a scene
- Using your phone camera as a tool
- Thinking like a sculptor to help your sketching
Enrol in Dan's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
In the Mini Workshop, Dan will teach:
- Picking an exciting scene to draw
- Blocking in scenes quickly
- Getting started sketching
- Identifying and using two-point perspective
- Splashing a little watercolour
- Using a pen to outline
Etchr Products mentioned:
- 25% Cotton Watercolour Postcards: Cold Press
- Coloured Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
Other materials mentioned:
Join our Facebook Group!
Looking to meet like-minded artists and get feedback from some of our teachers? Join our Facebook Group!
Our online community is a safe and interactive environment for artists of all levels. Let’s learn together!
Don't miss a thing!
Stay up to date on our upcoming live classes, special offers & news by signing up for our Etchr Studio Newsletter.
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team