Do you get cravings for your favourite desserts when you see them on your social media feeds?
Now you can savour that feeling again and again when you look at your sketchbooks! Join Drawplet by artist Lenard Lai (@drawpletmy) in this Live Demo as he paints mouthwatering food illustrations. Discover his tips on sketching, layering, glazing, using wet-on-wet, and creating depth to create lifelike food paintings!
Check out the reference image here if you want to paint along!
- How to use tracing for your art;
- How to mix colours so you have light tone, mid tone and dark tone;
- The secret to painting fast;
- How vibrant colours and dark tones can save your painting;
- Gloss and shine by being deliberate with our highlights.
- Enrol in Lenard's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- The Perfect Sketchbook A5
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team