Learn to paint mouthwatering food illustrations in this art class preview with watercolour artist Drawplet. You’ll learn tips for sketching, layering, glazing, and creating depth for lifelike food paintings.
- Tracing techniques for your art
- Mixing colours for light, mid, and dark tone
- The secret to painting fast
- Saving your painting with dark tones and vibrant colours
- Highlighting deliberately to get gloss and shine effects
Live demo reference image
In the Mini Workshop art class, he will teach:
- Mixing colours to match food
- Creating granulation for textured subjects
- Using light and shadow to create three dimensional visual effects
- Layering and glazing to create depth
- Wet-on-wet watercolour techniques
- Enrol in Lenard's Mini Workshop (Enrol in our US$6.00 Mini Workshops)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- The Perfect Sketchbook A5
Don't miss a thing!
Check out the Etchr YouTube channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- Etchr Studio Team