Learn to paint a fish with just one colour in this art class preview with artist and Etchr designer Erwin Lian (@cherngzhi). He’ll show you how to keep it simple and how to choose a good pigment. You’ll learn to use washes for different shades and various brush techniques for different effects.
- What makes a good pigment
- Why paper can make or break a painting
- Leveraging washes to get different shades of the same colour
- How brushes can help achieve different effects
In the 90-minute art class, Erwin will teach:
- His creative process
- Enroll in Erwin's Mini Workshop (Enroll in our $5 Mini Workshops and get $10 back to spend on our Art Supply store!)
- Listen to Erwin's interview
- Etchr Sketchbooks
- Etchr Watercolour set
- Etchr Mini Palettes
Don't miss a thing!
Check our Youtube Channel: Subscribe and turn on notifications to stay in the loop!
- the team at Etchr Studio